R&D Claims for the Agriculture, Food & Drink Sector
When it comes to exploring R&D activities within the agriculture, food and drink industry, there’s a whole host of opportunities to explore and discover, especially when using new science and technology to improve production.
From experimenting with farming operations through to investing in innovative projects for new technology, buildings or equipment that will meet the growing demands of these industries, there’s lots of different opportunities.
With this in mind, there’s lots of agriculture, food and drink R&D projects that you can claim for. We’ve outlined just some of them below:
What costs qualify for R&D Relief in the Agriculture, Food & Drink sector?
- Improvement or development of fertilisers, pest and weed control
- Adapting to atmospheric conditions
- Maximise yield through soil management
- Optimise yield through smart irrigation
- Improve environment by reusing waste products
- Development of new machinery and components
- Feed supplements to improve livestock production
- Explore how sensors, drones and satellite technology can be used across the sector
- Vertical farming or hydroponics
- Adaption of existing machinery
Please note: In any R&D project, it is quite common for an R&D team to consist of a number of individuals from different parts of the business, all of which can be included in the R&D claim.
What are you waiting for? Start your R&D claim today!
Remember, if you have any questions about any of our services &/or would like to check your claim eligibility, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!