R&D Claims for the Animation, Games & Apps Sector
Creative industries involving animation and the creation of games and apps have long been a huge part of the world’s economy. And, as technology continues to advance at an unprecedented rate, there continues to be a demand for these applications.
As creative industries continue to contribute billions to the economy, there are lots of R&D activities that you can claim for:
What costs qualify for R&D Relief in the Animation, Games & Apps sector?
- Involved in the production and development of the following creative industries:
- high-end television
- children’s television
- animation television
- video games
- theatrical productions
- orchestral concerts
- museum or gallery exhibitions
- Driving core decision-making
- Improving the performance of apps and games
- Exploring new opportunities
- Involved in negotiating contracts and paying for rights, goods and services
Please note: In any R&D project, it is quite common for an R&D team to consist of a number of individuals from different parts of the business, all of which can be included in the R&D claim.
What are you waiting for? Start your R&D claim today!
Remember, if you have any questions about any of our services &/or would like to check your claim eligibility, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!