R&D Claims for the Construction & Property Sector
The construction and property sector is incredibly vast and encompasses a broad range of activities that are undertaken across the sector!
And, there is always a demand for improved bespoke building projects, new building techniques that improve longevity, and improve environmentally friendly materials. This is why research and development activities increasingly important in the property and construction industries are extremely important.
If you’re wondering what type of activities that you can claim for, you have certainly landed in the right place.
What costs qualify for R&D Relief in the Construction & Property Sector?
Some examples of eligible R&D activities include:
- Bespoke solutions to a building projects
- Improving properties through energy efficiency, fire safety, plumbing and more
- Initiating new building techniques that can be used across the sector
- Trial and error for new materials
- Testing new equipment and products that can be used in a construction environment
- Overcoming safety standards
- Streamlining industry regulations
- Developing new and innovative approaches to property, as well as the construction buildings
Please note: In any R&D project, it is quite common for an R&D team to consist of a number of individuals from different parts of the business, all of which can be included in the R&D claim.
What are you waiting for? Start your R&D claim today!
Remember, if you have any questions about any of our services &/or would like to check your claim eligibility, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!